Careful facial skin care involves regularly cleansing contaminated pores and getting rid of the stratum corneum of the epidermis. Peeling is the most effective way to carry out professional facial cleansing with maximum effect. You can also use it to smooth out wrinkles, get rid of age spots, tighten pores and achieve a brighter and “fresh” complexion.
Peeling involves the use of special peeling products that directly act on the skin, cleansing it of dead cells and making the face smooth and bright. There are also types of peeling that can provide a significant anti-aging effect by removing fine wrinkles, unevenness and age spots. There are two main types of peelings:
- Mechanical peeling – consists of polishing the top layer of the face using special scrubs, which exfoliate and remove dead cells. This procedure makes the skin smooth, soft and radiant. According to the depth of impact, there are three subtypes: light, medium and deep.
- Chemical peeling (exfoliation) is a very popular procedure, which uses products consisting of weak acids. Such drugs dissolve dying cells without damaging healthy ones. At the same time, natural restoration processes are stimulated.
Facial peelings can be performed regardless of age, because they help solve problems of both young skin and age-related changes in adulthood. The use of such a procedure will be relevant at any age, since this method can solve many problems or become part of a comprehensive cosmetology program:
- acne, blackheads, clogged and enlarged pores;
- age and expression wrinkles;
- decreased skin tone and elasticity;
- excessively oily skin and the appearance of comedones;
- thickening and hardening of the skin;
- increased pigmentation;
- dull and uneven complexion.
Professional facial peeling in Kyiv, performed by an experienced specialist, will give you youth and beauty for a long time. Your skin will look more attractive after the first session, but in order to achieve the maximum effect and consolidate it, you will need to visit the cosmetology office 3 to 8 times.
The cost of facial peeling directly depends on its type and the cosmetic products used. The quality of the preparations themselves also plays an important role, because the effect of the procedure and the degree of impact on the skin will directly depend on them. Using proven products from well-known manufacturers in combination with extensive experience in carrying out similar procedures allows us to guarantee excellent results.