Despite the rapid development of aesthetic cosmetology, manual facial massage still remains a relevant and effective way to improve the condition of the skin. Massage allows you to correct the oval of the face, tighten the skin, remove dark circles under the eyes and get rid of a double chin. In addition, this procedure brings pleasant sensations, helps you relax and get rid of stress.A cosmetic massage performed by a professional allows you to:
- stimulate blood circulation;
- activate metabolic processes;
- strengthen facial muscles;
- increase skin elasticity and firmness;
- promotes opening of pores and penetration of cosmetic products.
The correct method and type of facial massage will ensure maximum effect and impeccable results. This choice is made at the stage of diagnosing the condition of the skin and its characteristics. Based on its results, an individual course is prescribed that is optimally suited to your case and will help you achieve the desired result in the shortest possible time. The list of services at our cosmetology salon includes the most popular and effective types of massage:
- Lymphatic drainage facial massage – used to improve the condition of the skin by increasing lymph flow. This effect is achieved thanks to massage movements directed along the lines of the lymphatic vessels, which improves the flow of lymph and accelerates the removal of waste and toxins from the body.
- Massage according to Jacquet is a procedure that is comparable in its effectiveness to plastic correction. During this massage, the deep layers of the skin are worked out, metabolic processes are improved and subcutaneous inflammation is relieved.
- Sculptural massage – helps to even out the contour, restore the elasticity of the facial skin and relax facial muscles. With regular implementation of this procedure, the oval of the face acquires clear contours, and the skin becomes tightened and smoothed.
- Myofascial-Buccal massage is a unique way of influencing the facial muscles. During the massage, a thorough and deep study of the muscles of the face and cheek area from the inside and outside is carried out.
Having clean, well-groomed, elastic, wrinkle-free facial skin is the natural desire of every woman. Professional facial massage can cope with many age-related changes, significantly slowing down the aging process. As a result of stimulation of the dermis, the skin is saturated with oxygen and nutrients, blood circulation improves and the metabolic process improves. Toxins are also removed and inflammatory processes are relieved.
Regardless of the type of massage, blood circulation significantly improves and pores open. This promotes accelerated absorption of cosmetic products, such as creams, serums and active masks. That is why facial massage is recommended to be carried out in combination with other procedures in order to enhance and accelerate the desired effect.